I’m biased towards no side, as both come with pros and cons.
- Nice usts/vsqs.
- Higher quality voicebanks for UTAU.
- Producers out the wazoo!
- Absolutely shit at otoing.
- Can sometimes be difficult to communicate with.
- Somewhat elitist.
- Low variety in UTAU voicebanks.
- A lot of variety between voicebanks.
- Much better oto.ini files. (Not all have this; search around a bit.)
- A more open community.
- More producers of English CVVC vbs and usts.
- Low ass quality voicebanks (As the saying goes… some is good, much is crap.)
- Some producers are asshole elitists.
- Art driven. (Sadly, people skilled with drawing get more attention on shitty covers than people who can’t draw and make beautiful covers.)
- Obsessed with -P names. (People don’t always get P names, but when they do, they usually don’t deserve it.)
Youtubers React To Kids React To Smosh React To Kids React To Pewdiepie React To Adults React To Teens React To goatse.cx
“Challenge accepted!” —SPN fandom.
omg this is still going
IT’S A RULE TO REBLOG EVERY TIME IT SHOWS UP ON YOUR DASH.
Third time reblogging it today, and I regret nothing
Broke 5 Million!
Still going strong..
bro we are teens
i fucking hate anime please destroy this entire industry
OH MY GOD
what the fuck is even happening
Korean artist Do Ho Suh’s colorfully transparent replication of his NYC apartment, on display at the Contemporary Austin until January 11, 2015, marks the end of his Home series.
One of my faves
"Why isn’t this a real thing?"